This, my friends, is effing CRAZY. This is the first picture ever taken of Mike and I as a couple... this is no more than 4 days after we first started dating. For some reason it's just totally blowing my mind.

So that was me 2 years ago. I was 19. My hair was still brown. And I can tell you right now that I was fantastically nervous in this picture just sitting next to a new boy who might actually like me.

Mike looks silly. :)

I'm like ecstatically happy that this picture was posted on facebook. It captures so much.

It's a great picture for an engagement party slideshow or invitation. (She plans things that probably will not be happening very soon at all...)

Yay memories.

*K

4 comments:

    LMAO. I had no idea this picture meant so much to you. :) I didn't even realize that was so early after PROOF. Wow...

     
    On May 5, 2009 at 10:33 PM Anonymous said...

    I want to amend your last line to:

    I have memories. The End.

     
    On May 6, 2009 at 2:52 AM Vanessa said...

    So are you guys engaged or not yet? Because I always talk about wedding stuff with Danny, but were not engaged yet, we've been talking about it for 4 years!!! Hahaha, it'll happen soon, i might have to kick the back of his knee and then run in front of him and start crying and screaming saying yes!! I will!!!

    Ahh... relationships are fun!

    -Vanessa

     

    lol no engagement yet.

     

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum