LONDON: Day 1

Chip chip cheerio! We have arrived safely in London after nearly 10 hours of travel! The time now is midnight. About ready to pass out, but keeping my vow to update daily during our trip.

The trip went very smoothly - the flight had 7 movies to choose from, so I watched He's Just Not That Into You (obv) and Coraline. The latter which scared the crap out of me and is not a kid's movie. Just saying.

I can't figure out an attractive way to post a lot of pictures in a clump, so I'm just going to stick them onto the end of this and figure out a better way later.

Waiting at JFK / Dulles International:

In the air:

Waiting in the gigantic line at customs:

OMG LOOK AT THE TAXI:


Our tiny London hotel room:


So that's about it for now. Tomorrow is our first day out in the big city, so I'll be more interesting tomorrow night... promise.

CHEERS!

*K

2 comments:

    On June 15, 2009 at 7:19 PM Anonymous said...

    I'm glad you guys arrived safely!! Can't wait to follow your trip!!

    Love you, Mom

     
    On June 15, 2009 at 7:26 PM Anonymous said...

    Hope all is good..Have a great time..Let me know how the ALE is....Dad

     

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum