Trying to create a routine...


Okay, just trying to create a daily routine for myself - figure this is a good place to jot all that down.


I'm officially in love with WW Online because of all the resources. I'm going to use one of their workout plans daily. One of the ones that doesn't require any gym equipment... because I can't afford to go to the gym. lol


So this is what I'm going to hold myself to Monday - Friday:

1. Wake up at least 2 hours before I need to leave the house. (Yes, even on my early days.)

2. Eat breakfast: Cereal and a fruit

3. 25 - 30 minute workout (care of WW Online)


Stuff for every day:

- Drink a lot more water.

- WW recommended things:

- 2 tbsp. "healthy oil" (Not sure if I'll be able to keep that one up.)

- Take a multivitamin daily. (Something Mike already does.)



Things I need to buy food wise:

- More fruits

- Cottage Cheese

- Lunch items to make when I'm home, to avoid going out to eat

- Juice


Hoping to put this all into action come Monday... now that I'm figuring out exactly what I want to do. I'm really going to try my hardest to keep this all up. So we'll see. Fingers crossed!


I also need to get a scale... because it'll be kind of hard to track my weight without one. Though I told Mike he could just pick me up every week and guess. That would work, right?


Okay yummy food time.


*K

1 comments:

    LMAO - I don't think Mike guestimating is the best way to keep track. That's just a personal feeling though.

    And I love your list. I totally slack on the healthy oils, and my multivitamins expired and I need to buy new ones. But the water thing I totally have taken care of, lol, that's why I ALWAYS have a water bottle with me.

    Good luck!

     

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum