Snow day!...?



I'd like to say I created the picture to my left, but alas - there isn't quite enough snow to accomplish that. Or... you know... quite enough not busy streets of Manhattan.

Anyway! Yes! First snow day of the semester... and of the year I think? Unfortunately it's more like slush day... really gross outside. Warmer than the last couple days, but too gross to venture outside. So there's the kicker. :-\

My week has been going well so far. I've been waking up 2 hours early every day, working out, and get this - eating 3 meals a day. WTF? I haven't done that consistently since... okay, I'm not sure I ever have. But I've been feeling good. Staying within my points. No giant changes yet, obviously, since it's only been 3 days. But I'm really optimisitc. Which is something for me. ;-)

I woke up a little later today, but because I didn't have anywhere to go. Hah. But I'm proud of the way my day has gone. I woke up, ate breakfast, worked out, and then went on a cleaning spree. Did some dishes (as many as I could fit in the rack... going to do the rest later), cleaned the counters, took out recycling, cleaned the stove top (as much as I could), cleaned Matilda's table, swiffered the kitchen floor, and cleaned the living room. How 'bout dem apples?

So... I can just sleep the rest of the day, right?

Meh. I guess there a couple more things I can finish up. Take out the trash in my room. The room is relatively clean, as much as it can be. All my clothes don't fit in my dresser and cubes, so there's a pile, which I've made as small as possible, next to my dresser. I'd look for more solutions, but honestly, at this point we're only here for a few more months. I don't want to make any more investments before we need to move. I do know that I'm going to need to get rid of my dresser and get a new one... it's so old and small. I've only been reluctant because it was my dresser at my grandma's house, and I'm nostalgic. I may take off a knob and keep it.

Alright, I need to go do some reading for class in the morning. (If we have it.) Ta ta!

*K

1 comments:

    Woot woot three meals a day! And did you know that WW tracker counts washing dishes and vacuuming and stuff like that on their activities chart? You should check it out. :) You were working out... and probably didn't even realize it.

     

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum