He's Just Not that Into You

My mom was cool enough to get 2 tickets for myself and Rose to a preview screening of He's Just Not that Into You through Health magazine last night. I've never seen so many girls in one movie theater in my entire life. (I didn't see The Notebook in theaters. So that would be why.)



I'm excited to say that it was really... really good. I'm a sucker for romantic comedies, we all know that. But I can still point out a dud when I see it. (i.e. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days...) I expected HJNTIY to be cute. I didn't expect it to be so good. The individual story lines are all really interesting - even the smallest ones. I like the way everyone was linked together, and I really liked the way everything was tied up in the end. And not all of them were tied up into a perfect little package. AND I even liked Ben Affleck in it. So... that's really weird. But a sign of good writing!






So you know who is totally talented, beautiful, and charming?
This guy right here. --------------------------------->>
He's like a real live grown-up now. (And more than just the kid in the Mac commercials.) He's really good in HJNTIY. And really hot. I'm just saying.




Anyway. The moral of this post is... go see the movie when it's released on Friday. It's not even just a date movie. It'll make you feel awesome about life even if you're not with someone. The end.

*K

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum