Gifts of love

Are unexpected gifts better than expected ones? Should we do away with one or the other?

I actually don't think I prefer one over the other. Expected gifts are surprising in the sense that you don't what the gift itself will be. I do love unexpected gifts though - not knowing you're getting one, and also not knowing what it's going to.

Everyone who knows me knows I love the whole art of gift giving. There's nothing I hate more than figuring out what my gift is going to be or being told. It totally ruins the beauty of it.

I don't think there's much more to say one this. Obviously neither of these gift giving practices should be done away with. They're both amazing traditions that I love love love. There's nothing better than seeing the look on someone's face after a really great present - surprise or not. And of course, I love receiving as well. Especially when it's well thought out and meaningful. That only makes it better.

Phew. That was an easy one. ;-)

*K

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum